Founded in 1899, Burgundy School of Business is an international leading teaching and research school, highly recognized thanks to national and international accreditations: AACSB and EQUIS.
BSB offers high-level programmes in management, from undergraduate to postgraduate level with a wide range of specializations.
Our rankings certify our expertise:
- Belonging to the Top 1% Business Schools in the world with its double accreditation: AACSB and EQUIS
- 77th best Master in Management in the world - Financial Times, 2018.
- Top 6 Best Bachelor in France - L'Etudiant, 2018.
- 1st Specialised Master in Cultural Management in France -Eduniversal 20178.
- 1st Specialised Master in Wine Management in France (3rd in the world) -Eduniversal 2018.
- Top 15 best French Business School - National ranking for certified Business Schools, recognized by French Ministry of Education, 2018.
BSB also emphasizes its expertise in wine management with its School of Wine & Spirits Business, globally recognized and entirely dedicated to this sector. At the very heart of Burgundy vineyards known everywhere is the world, this is the best possible framework for wine lovers!
But we are much more than just a business school. We believe in a special and different model focused on the student, this is why we embody another idea of superior education.
We do not want to condition students to a certain way of thinking: our vocation is to give them all the tools used to build their own personal and professional identity. Altogether, we make this alternative school model alive as we cultivate open-mindedness and entrepreneurial spirit. This is also why we are proud to welcome students from all over the world with different profiles: we are sure that mixity and diversity offer the best innovation, creativity, and performance.
Our faculty is highly qualified with 78 permanent teachers and 350 expert speakers. 36% of our teachers are from abroad and our campus is multicultural with 66 different nationalities within the students, which offers a strong international experience.
Finally, a dedicated server is here to help international students with their integration to the French way of living: pick up at the station, accommodation, visits of the city and the region, paperwork, free workshops…
Our support: Courses are taught in small groups: 20 to 40 students per class only to offer the student the best direct approach. For us, knowing our students is the key to support them in the best possible way.
Our innovative pedagogy: Group work, oral presentations, company problems, business projects, business games, company creation, consulting missions, work placements...
Come and join us in Burgundy!
Our ambition is to train different managers and entrepreneurs.
WE ARE BSB!
Programs taught in:
Esta escola também oferece:
- Licenciaturas (1) BACHELORSTUDIES.PT
- MBAs (1) MBASTUDIES.PT
- Mestrados em Ciências (6) MASTERSTUDIES.PT
- Mestrados (1) MASTERSTUDIES.PT